Products » Community Gallery Manager
Community Gallery Manager let's users upload images to your site and build their own collection of images that can be shared, added to their favorites and commented on. Images can be organized into categories for simplified browsing.
Features / What you get
- Create galleries - each gallery can have unlimited sub-galleries & images.
- Members can upload images to these categories and share them straight to Google +1, Facebook & Twitter.
- Search images by keywords, categories, users or tags.
- Comment on images and add them to your favorites.
- Follow and befriend users to see when they upload new images.
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plus and Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
Feel free to take a look at the demo links below:
The admin email and password is firstname.lastname@example.org / adminadmin.
Who is this script for?
Community Gallery Manager is ideal for anyone who wants to build a social network around sharing and discussing images, whether it be photography, illustrations or designs.
Community Gallery Manager is built with Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section
All of the guides that you need are located in the Using Mokoala & Mokoala Documentation sections.