Products » Download Manager
Download Manager let's you create your own repository of downloadable files, which can be tagged and organized into categories. Users may also sign up and comment & rate downloads.
Features / What You Get
- Create a repository of files that users can download.
- Organize files into categories for better organization.
- Users can sign up and rate / review files.
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plus and Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
For this script I have included just one example that includes all of the features you need to create a complete URL Shortening service.
To test the URL Shortener click the links below. The admin email and password is email@example.com / adminadmin.
Who is this script for?
This script is ideal for anyone that has a site where they want to give users the opportunity to download files, especially if there are a lot of files that need to be organized efficiently. Additionally with users having the opportunity to comment on and rate files it's a great tool for gathering user feedback.
User Manager is built with Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section
All of the guides that you need are located in the Using Mokoala & Mokoala Documentation sections.