Products » Job List Manager
With Job List Manager you can create a simple searchable database of jobs. Users can register (or login with Facebook) to apply for jobs or post adverts for their own jobs. Jobs can also be organized by types (Full Time, Part Time, etc) and by categories. You can create whatever types and categories are appropriate for your site.
Features / What You Get
- Once signed in users can apply for jobs by submitting a CV / Resume and optional cover letter.
- User can submit jobs, which once checked by an admin will be posted on the site
- Users can easily track applications to jobs they have posted, using the site.
- Email notifications are sent to administrators when new jobs are submitted to the site
- Email notifications are sent to recruiters when users apply for one of their roles.
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plus and Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
For this particular script I've decided to include just one example, which includes all the functionality you would expect to see in a user management system including sign in, password recovery, sign out, sign up and access restrictions based on a user's access level.
Feel free to take a look at the demo links below:
The admin email and password is firstname.lastname@example.org / adminadmin.
Who is this script for?
Job List Manager is ideal for anyone that wants to create their own community of job seekers and recruiters whether it's for a specific or broad range of disciplines.
Job List Manager is built with Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section
All of the guides that you need are located in the Using Mokoala & Mokoala Documentation sections.